TV Craze Chat


Current LOCATION of Publisher/Author: United States

Please use the ENGLISH language in the chatbox so that we can communicate with each other especially the visitors from around the world.


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

-----------------

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson's Back Sugery A Success!

Source: MySpace through SEScoops

Torrie Wilson's Back Surgery a Success

Torrie Wilson posted a
new blog on her MySpace page yesterday afternoon talking about her recent back surgery. Below is an excerpt from the blog:

"Well guy's I made it back from surgery alive!!!! I have to say that there for a minute I was pretty nervous about the whole deal! My surgeon, who was absolutely amazing scared me a bit right befor going under the knife...let's just say that as I was stepping onto the little surgery table and starting to feel like I had about 10 shots of Petron' tequila, my sweet little Dr. says to me "So Torrie are you ready to go?!" I looked at him with tears in my eyes ( I was crying all morning because I was so scared!) and said "I guess as ready as I will ever be, just please promise me that I won't wake up paralyzed because of a mistake." Ok so what words do you think came out of his mouth after that? ...this is what he said...."Honey being paralyzed is the least of your worries with a surgery like this! You have a lot of major organs just on the other side of where I am working and if I just happen to accidently puncture any of them you could bleed to death easily!" so of course I asked him..."well what if that happens? I mean what can you do to help me?" He replied with " Well, honey I will just have to cut you open all the way across your stomach and work hard to fix the problem and stop the bleeding....but you will end up with a pretty large scar across your stomach!"

Ok so call me crazy but I was inches away from taking off for the parking lot just at that moment! Instead I prefered to pray the hardest I have ever prayed that everything goes fine and dandy! The surgery did take a little longer than usual so of course when I woke up at 8pm the first thing I did after looking at the clock was feel for a cut across my tummy...and luckily everything went great. Needless to say, I am so very thankful that I got such a wonderful Dr. that went above and beyond. I am slowly starting to walk better and feel like my old self again...And just so you guy's can see how absolutely horrible I can look, I decided to show you a couple pics of me after surgery in the hospital without of stitch of makeup on....now that's love if you can get past that sight!"

No comments:



Blog Archive

History

The History of the site:

This site was created during Dec. 30, 2006 (Philippine Time) known as "Kapamilya Pinoy Blogspot" at first but the author decided to change it to "TV Craze," on 5:06 a.m., February 12, 2008 (Philippine time). KPB still exists but it serves as a portal to this site for those who embraced its name. The name may have changed but the contents are still the same.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

TV Craze is not affiliated and related to any network especially ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation & GMA Network Incorporated (Philippine TV) nor ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and MNT (American TV Networks). This blog is only a site for TV Addicts and it provides informations.