TV Craze Chat


Current LOCATION of Publisher/Author: United States

Please use the ENGLISH language in the chatbox so that we can communicate with each other especially the visitors from around the world.


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

-----------------

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shannon Moore Comments on Leaving WWE

Shannon Moore posted a blog on MySpace about him leaving World Wrestling Entertainment.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update on Shannon leaving WWE

What’s up to all of you that have been by my side for the last 16 years. What I mean by that is thanks for the support. Not as in goodbye, as in stick around because things are going to get fun. The question in a lot of your heads is what is next for Shannon Moore. Where do I start? I am open to wrestle anywhere that I want to as long as it’s not on TV. I have already set some things up so I could be coming to a town near you soon. I will put a list of wrestling dates up so you guys will know where to catch me. If you are wondering how to book me if you can’t get me directly contact Bill at showbis@aol.com for booking info. The action in the ring will still be there. GasChamber Ink has been on a rapid growth in the last year and a half and I have not been able to sling ink because I have been so busy on the road sense doors opened. That’s one thing that I will be working on is Tattooing. So all of you wondering if you could get tattooed by me, now will be your chance. Check out my Tattoo Studio at www.gaschamberink.com. Another project called the Hardy Show that Myself, Matt, and Jeff started when we were away from WWE the last time will kick back into full force. It was much recognized by people and I am going to do a lot of cool stuff to promote it sense I will have no limitations on what I can do for the Hardy Show. If you have not got to take a look at the Hardy Show yet I ask you to please check it out at www.thehardyshow.com. I have feelers in other areas of entertainment that I’m wanting to do but don’t have no feedback to update you all with, but as soon as the info is in I will let you all know what is going on. I had hell of a time with the WWE and want to say thanks for the opportunitys that they gave me in the past. To all of the talent that I worked with while I was there I want to say thank you for the good times and the bad. I will keep you posted on different topics and can’t thank all of you enough. Shannon Moore will still live and entertain to the fullest and I am ready for one hell of a ride.

2BME
Shannon Moore

No comments:



Blog Archive

History

The History of the site:

This site was created during Dec. 30, 2006 (Philippine Time) known as "Kapamilya Pinoy Blogspot" at first but the author decided to change it to "TV Craze," on 5:06 a.m., February 12, 2008 (Philippine time). KPB still exists but it serves as a portal to this site for those who embraced its name. The name may have changed but the contents are still the same.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

TV Craze is not affiliated and related to any network especially ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation & GMA Network Incorporated (Philippine TV) nor ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and MNT (American TV Networks). This blog is only a site for TV Addicts and it provides informations.