TV Craze Chat


Current LOCATION of Publisher/Author: United States

Please use the ENGLISH language in the chatbox so that we can communicate with each other especially the visitors from around the world.


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

-----------------

Friday, May 02, 2008

Congratulations to SD! Diva Michelle McCool Being Yahoo!'s #1 Search

SmackDown Diva Michelle McCool took Yahoo!’s No. 1 search spot on Saturday (4.26.08).


Diva Dish:
Michelle McCool is Yahoo!'s No. 1
By: Kara A. Medalis
Written: May 2, 2008


This week in Diva Dish, Michelle McCool explains why she thinks she was Yahoo!’s No. 1 searched; Victoria dotes on her best friend, Natalya; and Jillian fends off throngs of men while out on the town.

Yahoo!’s No. 1
When you’re hot, you’re hot, and when you’re cool, you’re cool. When you’re a little bit of both, well, you just might be Michelle McCool. The beautiful SmackDown Diva is so popular lately, she took Yahoo!’s No. 1 search spot on Saturday.

“It is very exciting for me. I mean, this was the day of the NFL Draft – the freaking NFL Draft!,” she exclaimed. “For a small-town, Florida girl, this is one of the biggest honors for me. I appreciate it so much. All of the fans, everybody that went out there on the Internet and was looking up my name, I just can’t tell you how excited I am. This is just awesome!”

McCool said she heard the news on Sunday when she received a phone call from a friend. When she arrived at the arena in Baltimore for Backlash, the WWE Superstars and Divas were abuzz over McCool.

"I actually got online and went to check my e-mail, and I always look at the top news, and I saw my name and I thought, ‘There’s got to be another Michelle McCool,’ or ‘This is a mistake,’ or something!” she laughed.

So why was SmackDown’s All-American Girl Yahoo!’s No. 1 search over the weekend? It’s no secret McCool is gorgeous, sexy, athletic and smart.

“I keep to myself a little bit more, I have that more quiet sexiness, quiet confidence going and I think that does intrigue people,” she told Diva Dish.

“I don’t think it hurts that I happened to slap Beth Phoenix across the face last week. From what I heard, that slap was heard around the world,” McCool said with a smile. “And I think a lot of people were intrigued to find a little bit more about that. Hopefully they’ll keep searching, hopefully this won’t be the last time that I’m No. 1.”

Finally, the Diva said she has our loyal fans to thank for the honor. Slap or no slap, being the top searched person in the world wouldn’t have been possible without the WWE fans.

“It just goes to show what great loyal fans we have. They’re out there doing their part, wanting to know everything about us. I hope they find it, I hope they keep searching,” she continued. “I say I never want to be on top because then there’s no way to go but down, but I want to keep climbing and I think this is a huge step in that direction.”

BFF 4-ever
Victoria has been impressed by the in-ring skills of her new BFF, Natalya. The duo was part of the winning team at the 12-Diva Tag Team Match at Backlash. Diva Dish caught up with Victoria to talk about her new partner in crime on SmackDown.

“Well, I’ve been in WWE a little bit longer than her, so I can teach her the do's and don’ts, maybe just like some locker room etiquette. I think I know a little bit about the repertoire of the girls, maybe she has been studying it, but I physically have been in the ring with most of the girls, so I can kind of tell her what to expect,” Victoria explained. “But her wrestling ability and her power, her aggressiveness, I’m impressed by it, so I think both of us together are going to be fierce!”

Victoria said she knew immediately it would be in her best interest to befriend WWE’s newest Diva to become a dominant duo.

“Because I was impressed with her, I figured why not make her my friend opposed to my competitor? We’re stronger as a unit. As she says, ‘If you mess with best, you go down with the rest.’ ”

Independent woman
A typical pop princess, Jillian spends much of her free time out on the town, dancing and singing the night away. But what’s a Diva to do when a persistent, unsavory gentleman won’t leave her alone? Surprisingly, Jillian doesn’t tap into her wrestling skills!

“Sure, there are a lot of drunk people who are stupid, but I know how to handle people. I’m nice. If they talk to me, I usually tell them I’m with somebody or I have a boyfriend, even if I don’t,” Jillian explained. “Because you don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, but you don’t want to go home with 50 guys … or one guy!”

No comments:



Blog Archive

History

The History of the site:

This site was created during Dec. 30, 2006 (Philippine Time) known as "Kapamilya Pinoy Blogspot" at first but the author decided to change it to "TV Craze," on 5:06 a.m., February 12, 2008 (Philippine time). KPB still exists but it serves as a portal to this site for those who embraced its name. The name may have changed but the contents are still the same.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

TV Craze is not affiliated and related to any network especially ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation & GMA Network Incorporated (Philippine TV) nor ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and MNT (American TV Networks). This blog is only a site for TV Addicts and it provides informations.