TV Craze Chat


Current LOCATION of Publisher/Author: United States

Please use the ENGLISH language in the chatbox so that we can communicate with each other especially the visitors from around the world.


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

-----------------

Saturday, February 16, 2008

For the article I wrote about the FAQ about ABS-CBN, GMA and ratings..

To oliver, who just made a comment on the FAQ post:

I got PISSED OFF. OK? I am a person too and people sometimes have trouble in controlling their steam and temper. For oliver who made a comment on the "FAQ..." stuff, this blog doesn't publish many propaganda against GMA Network, compare me to other blogs, Kapamilya or Kapuso, you'll see that they publish more propaganda against ABS-CBN (if you're Kapuso) and against GMA Network (if you're Kapamilya) than I ever did.

And this blog concentrates only on the Mega Manila TV Ratings and NUTAM when it comes to Philippine Television. Have you noticed that my blog is more on Hollywood and the 6-major television networks in the U.S.?

For oliver, I am sorry if I have offended you but I am just a person, I make mistakes and nobody's perfect. So Forgive me, if I've done you harm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh,
No need to apologize; I was not offended. I just don't agree with your answers to your FAQ.

AGB is very accurate, well it could have plus or minus error margin of 3 or so percentage points, but they are accurate. Even TNS has almost identical results as AGB. As for the panels, you mention there are only 3000 of them, but you can't possibly install a panel in every household, that would be impossible. Survey companies really study this areas and place panels according to the number of households of each city. Manila weighs more similar to New York because they are more populous or the area has a higher ownership of televisions per household.

In short, AGB knows what their doing because they did researched on this for years. If they are not accurate, they would be out of business.

I don't get it when you say GMa is always up for Lame Publicity. You probably had a typo. It should be ABSCBN. (kidding)

I believe you change your site name so you will be balanced. But I think your true colors (being a kapamilya) sometimes shows up (nothing wrong with that).

I just don't comprehend why ABSCBN fans could not accept defeat. When ABSCBN is winning, we are ready to praise them but why cant' ABS do the same. It just boggles my mind.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts.

P.S. Good job on your site. My only advice is to not take your readers' opinions personally (negative or positive). People will always disagree and not everyone will like you, it's okay! C'est la vie. Just continue your good job.

Josh said...

Personally I don't really care about who's winning in the Mega Manila TV Ratings

Josh said...

I would care about the ratings if RPN, ABC, Studio 23 and QTV would be neck-to-neck with ABS-CBN and GMA-7.. Agree?



Blog Archive

History

The History of the site:

This site was created during Dec. 30, 2006 (Philippine Time) known as "Kapamilya Pinoy Blogspot" at first but the author decided to change it to "TV Craze," on 5:06 a.m., February 12, 2008 (Philippine time). KPB still exists but it serves as a portal to this site for those who embraced its name. The name may have changed but the contents are still the same.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

TV Craze is not affiliated and related to any network especially ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation & GMA Network Incorporated (Philippine TV) nor ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and MNT (American TV Networks). This blog is only a site for TV Addicts and it provides informations.